We are gearing up for Fall with this delightful recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman. Crisp apples, crunchy pecans, creamy blue cheese, and topped with our mouthwatering dried cherries - Delicious! This recipe is great for feeding a crowd and looks beautiful when plated.
- 12 ounces, weight Salad Greens (spring Mix)
- 2 whole Apples, Cored And Sliced Very Thin
- 1/2 cup Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup Allgood Provisions Dried Cherries
- 6 ounces, weight Blue Cheese, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (more To Taste)
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar (more To Taste)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Add greens, apple slices, pecan halves, dried cherries, and blue cheese chunks into a large salad bowl.
In a small jar, mix Dijon, maple syrup, vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Put the lid on the jar and shake well to mix.
Pour a little salad dressing over the top of the salad and toss to combine. Taste salad and add more salad dressing to taste.