We're fast approaching that beautiful holiday associated with independence, American pride and, of course, cook-outs. Even better, you have an opportunity to bring a party dish that colors you healthy, clever and perfectly patriotic.
We happen to have some key ingredients that can make everyone swoon this 4th of July.
Grab some Allgood Provisions dried cherries and blueberries and knock their red, white and blue socks off!
Here are some ideas:
- Kick off the day with big energy. We like this recipe from Inspirables: Blueberry Bliss Breakfast Bars
- Men's Fitness helps you beef up your burgers with dried cherries: Cherry Burger
- This easy quinoa dish from Cooking Light is sure to be a crowd pleaser: Quinoa with Dried Cherries & Pistachio
- Bring blueberries and chocolate to the party with this dessert from i am a food blog (ok, this one is a bit more indulgent, but definitely delicious): Blueberry Coconut Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Garnish your bevvies in style with this cocktail from Food Network: Sidecars with Dried Cherries
- So, bring on the fireworks, fireflies and flag-fashioned desserts -- it's the 4th of July!