Ingredients1/2 pound unsalted organic butter at room temperature 1 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup granulated sugar 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 2 extra-large eggs at room temperature 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 1/2 pounds good white chocolate chips 1 cup Allgood Provisions Organic Sun Dried Cherries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer. Add the vanilla, then the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix well.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together and add to the mixer on low speed until just combined. Fold in the chopped white chocolate and Allgood Provisions Organic Sun Dried Cherries.
4. Drop the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Dampen your hands and flatten the dough slightly.
5. Bake for 15 minutes (the cookies will seem underdone). Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool
6. Serve and enjoy!